Beautiful Sunday


夏日となった土曜日、ひ引き続き日曜日も夏日となるらしい。早朝、庭の木々に散水を済ませ、隣の州立公園までサイクリング。本日は20 km程。

Saturday was a hot summer day, and it looks like Sunday will be just as hot. I watered the trees in the garden early this morning, then went for a bike ride to the provincial park next door. I rode about 20 km today.



この州立公園内には幾つかキャンプ場もあり、子供達が幼い頃は家族で何度も利用させて頂いてたが子供達が年頃になった頃は彼らも友達と遊ぶのに忙しくなり、それから家族でキャンプへは行っていない。私の仕事で違う土地へ引っ越していた事やあれこれ忙しかったのもあり、余計にキャンプを始めプライベートは楽しめていなかったが、子供達も更に成長し今年は家族でキャンプに行こうと子供達から誘われている。そして私はソロで自転車キャンプへも行こうと計画している。

There are several campgrounds within this provincial park, and we used to go there as a family many times when the kids were young. But once they reached a certain age, they became too busy hanging out with their friends, and we haven’t gone camping as a family since. Between moving to a different area for work and being busy with various other things, I hadn’t really been able to enjoy my personal life, let alone go camping. But now that the kids have grown up a bit more, they’ve invited us to go camping as a family this year. I’m also planning to go on a solo bike camping trip.


公園で1時間ほど読書をして、涼しいうちに帰宅。今日はワールドカップの日本対オランダ戦をTV観戦。

I read for about an hour in the park, then headed home while it was still cool. Today, I plan to watch the World Cup match between Japan and the Netherlands on TV.



Comments

Popular Posts