Cycling and Reading / 自転車と読書
I use an old tablet for reading. I’m old myself, but everything I own is old. 😆
I bought this tablet about 10 years ago because I needed it for work, but as smartphones became more and more convenient, it ended up gathering dust. However, now that I’ve started riding my bike again, cycling and reading have turned out to be a great combination.
古いタブレットを読書用に使っている。私も古いが私の所有する物は皆古い(笑)
仕事で必要だったので10年程前に買ったタブレット、その後スマホがどんどん便利となりお蔵入りしていたが自転車をまた乗り回すようになり、自転車と読書が良い組み合わせとなっている。
Ideally, I’d like to carry the books with me, but while I have some English books, I don’t own many Japanese ones, and they’re hard to come by here, so I use e-books instead. That’s when I remembered the tablet that had been gathering dust, so I had my son who’s knowledgeable about IT take a look at it, and he successfully brought it back to life. Tablets also play a role in reducing the weight of luggage.
本来なら本を持ち歩きたいけど、英語の書籍ならまだしも日本の書籍はさほど持っていない。そこで電子書籍を考え古いタブレットを思い出した。IT関連に詳しい息子にタブレットを診てもらい無事に復活。荷物の軽量化にも一役買っているタブレット。



Comments
Post a Comment