Project / プロジェクト
It’s exactly as I bought it. Took a commemorative photo in the elevator. I brought it to my office for temporary storage.
I’ve been working on it bit by bit after work. Last night, I started by ordering some handlebar tape. I’m also thinking about taking off the fenders and rack to paint them silver. It’d be fine without fenders, though…
買ってきたそのままの状態。エレベーターで記念撮影。一時保管で自分のオフィスにもってきました。
仕事後に少しづつ手を入れて整備。夕べはまずハンドルバーテープをオーダーした。フェンダーやラックも一度外してシルバーに塗ろうかとも考えてる。フェンダー無しでも良いけどさ・・・
Just like I did with Corrida (blue one), I’ll polish every part and fine-tune whatever I can. I’m also thinking of getting new tires and tubes. The other day, I managed to sell a few old film cameras (with my son’s help), so I’ve got some extra cash now. 🤣
Since this Nishiki has 27 inch tires, there aren’t many options to choose from, but I can’t afford high end tires anyway and I’m not looking for them so I’m considering something affordable.
Corridaの時と同じように各部磨きあげて、調整できる所を仕上げます。それからタイヤとチューブも新調しようかと思ってます。先日、昔のフィルムカメラを数台売却(息子の助けを得て)できたので支援金ができました。🤣
このNishikiは27インチタイヤなので選べるものは少ないけど、元々高級タイヤは買えないし求めていないのでお手頃なタイヤを考えてます。
I just can't get enough of these little decorative details. 😆
このような細部の飾りがたまりません(笑)
.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment