A Ride After Dinner / 夕食後

 

After dinner, I went for a 30 kilometer ride on a gravel road. It was a very refreshing time of day.

夕食後、グラベルロードを30km程走ってきた。とても爽やかな時間帯。

Was it after the horses? A coyote was lurking behind them. I figured they’d be fine since the horses were so much bigger, but they slowly walked away from the spot..

馬を狙っているのか?コヨーテが馬達の背後にいた。馬の方がはるかに大きいから大丈夫だと思うけど、馬達はその場をゆっくりと去っていった。


I could sense a hint of autumn in the evening light.

夕方の光に少し秋も感じた。



The Corrida still has the 28C tires that the previous owner put on it. Since I often ride on gravel, I want to slightly wider tires, but these still seem usable, so I’ll hold off on replacing them until they wear down a bit more.
If I were to replace them, I’m thinking of going with something around 32C. Although tires even wider than 32C are popular on gravel bikes these days, I don’t carry heavy gear when I go bike camping, so I think 32C should be plenty.

If I want to ride on fat tires, I can just use an MTB, and I’m grateful to the previous owner who sold me the Corrida and Nishiki at such a bargain price, thank you so much to them, I can now make such luxurious choices, just like those wealthy cycling enthusiasts. 🙏

Corridaのタイヤは、前のオーナーが付けていた28Cが付いている。グラベルもよく行くのでもう少し太いタイヤにしたけど、まだ使えそうなのでもう少しすり減るまで我慢。
もし、換えるとしたら 32C くらいを考えてる。最近のグラベルバイクでは 32C よりも更に太いタイヤが流行っているけど、自転車キャンプで使うにしてもヘビーな装備はしないので 32C もあれば十分かと思っている。

太いタイヤで走りたいのならMTBを使えば良いし、まるで裕福なサイクリストの方々のように今は贅沢な選択事を言えるようになったのもCorridaやNishikiを格安で売ってくれた前のオーナーに感謝。🙏





Comments

Popular Posts